Wednesday, June 27, 2012

irons in the fire.

Hello all! This week has been nutzo. And it is about to get even crazier. But before we get into the crazy, lets talk pondering. I have been pondering the direction(s) to take my blog. Of course your feedback is always welcome, but here are some of my thoughts. The Wednesday Wish list just isn't doing it for me. I would rather spend time documenting and sharing my craft/scrapbook/house projects. This is tempting me to do some DIY posts...experiment a little. When I got to this point in my contemplations I realized...I want a prettier blog (1st iron). So I need to teach myself how to make it prettier...which means some of my blogging time will be reallocated to design and I will have to decrease posting for a bit. Then I realized...I LOVE to blog. I haven't had this much fun with a project in a while. So I want a good blog, one that reflects my blog vision. Thus planning good content is a must (2nd iron). And now we get to all that is crazy in life (all my other irons): 

Last week: Grandpa Adams in and out and in and out of hospital (seems to be doing much better). Liam constipation (lovely). Bought a necklace. Bought Ellen sunglasses. Breastfed Liam. Made dinner every night (this is huge, like huge for me). Worked on my book (a book I am writing with a former professor that is almost finished and I really want to finish it because it is time to move on and I am so excited for it to be published and be an official author, which basically affirms how cool [or nerdy] I am). Cleaned house (always takes longer than planned). Planted grass. Spread bark. Breastfed Liam again. Laundry, oh my laundry. P90X. 

This week: Made fringe banner and hula skirt for Husband's birthday (DIY post to come). Bough jar lids that hold a straw (for birthday party, and yes...they are amazing). Tried on pre-prego swimsuit (it fit. so happy I could cry). Bought Bumbo. Returned Bumbo (Nuggets legs were too fat and didn't fit in the seat). Worked on book some more. Trained to do customer-service emails at Husband's work. Picnic. Breastfed. Breastfed. Breastfed. 

Next week (and this is where it gets way fun/way busy): Down to St. George for Clint/Davey/Evie/Stella birthday party. Up to Tahoe for 4th of July fireworks and celebration. Over to Yosemite for Macdonald's family reunion. Lots of pictures and posts to follow. And I will finish that book so help me!

Oh...and today Husband is 28. Happy Birthday old man ;)







2 comments:

  1. You will find your flow with your blog. No worries:) Can't wait to see you. On call 3 times this week, so just warning you, lets play it easy, I can't contribute much rather than already owned Luau decor... Love your guts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Tash! I have all the decorations and I was just going to make a box cake. You just provide the pool :). Can't wait to get down there! Lots of love!

      Delete

Leave a comment!