Wednesday, August 8, 2012

St. George

I'm back! And I've missed you bloggety blog blog! So July was nuts. Crazy busy nuts. And it was a ton of fun+driving+pumping+food+vacations(ish)+family. August is shaping up to be busy too (surprise!) but I feel lucky that my biggest life complaint is that I have too much that I want to do and too little time to do it all...poor me. So to get back to the important things...which is this blog duh...I will start with the beginning of our summer travels. Our journey begins in the southern Utah (pronounced Oooo-ta) town of St. George. Here Adams family Davey Tasha Evie Stella reside.


We couldn't wait to squeeze into our swimsuits and swan dive into their new pool. Liam went swimming for the first time and I think he was a fan. In the bath he kicks like Richard Simmons but the pool was a bit of a sensory overload...so he chillaxed and ate his fingers mostly.


Evie and Stella were most gracious hosts (of course) and with much peer pressure we convinced Evie to dive while standing! Big deal people!


And my kid is the cutest there ever was. Ever. 



Camera shy...


Ever. 


Here is my free plug for Plaid Barn (which is a big deal considering how influential I am really ;) ). Plaid Barn is a daily email for fun crafty crap and I LOVE them. That's where I got these jar lids.


We are getting there post-prego body!


And I couldn't not share these photos...



St. George turned out to be one of my favorite parts of this summer. Warm night swimming and great company made it a trip worth repeating. We loved spending time with Clint's brother and his family. Evie and Stella are 2 of my favorites of all time :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!