1. I wish...to always appreciate my body. and to remember belly rolls and cottage cheese were some of my best features once. why not now?
2. I wish...to always be grateful for the current moment. as i look back on photos three months ago, i can scarce believe the changes Nugget has made. he is growing so fast and so well. i wish to live in the moments of his life and to not wish for a future time. (i do secretly wish he would freeze in time, just slow down a little so i can soak him in, but then that wouldn't be fare because he needs to grow and wish too).
3. I wish...to find beauty in the simplicities of life. like enjoying words of affection written on a postcard from another time.
5. I wish...for more time with family. i never appreciated how valuable a family is until Nugget came along. family is the fabric of the eternities.
6. I wish...to forgive as easily as Bosco forgives.
7. I wish...to eat healthier. to take better care of my body. to appreciate every breath.
8. I wish...he knew how lucky he is to have such an amazing dad. truly a patient and wonderful soul Husband is.
9. I wish...for a yard. a girl can dream right?
11. I wish...to enjoy the rainy days with Jada who stands as the master example of refinement and simplicity.