Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013!...I welcome you with open arms and optimism.

All is calm and quiet around here this morning, which is exactly what this girl needs. Yesterday was the first day of a new year...new goals and resolutions. New commitment to eat better and be better. But yesterday I may have been holding on to 2012 a bit longer. As I anxiously stuffed my face with more popcorn and Junior Mints than any human should consume I began to realize 2012 drawing to an end was a bit of a bitter-sweet moment for me. 2012 was the best year of my life. Love multiplied beyond calculation when Liam came into our life and I proved stronger than even I knew was possible on the day of his birth. Liam brought a deeper love to my marriage too. I also birthed this blog and have to admit, it is one of my favorite parts of me. It has really become a part of who I am. And with a new house on top of this 2012 banana split, it is just a little teary to say goodbye.





But every year since high school graduation has been better than the last. So I must say with authority: welcome 2013!...I welcome you with open arms and optimism.

And it wouldn't be a proper new beginning without some goals and resolutions and such.

2013 GOALS:

1| Make a ton more online friends
2| Start an online store
3| Redesign blog
4| Make at least $1 from my blog :)

2013 Resolutions:

1| Become a more spiritual person (more prayer, more serving, more scripture study)
2| Become a healthier person (cut back on the sugar intact asap)
3| Become a more frugal person

What are your goals and resolutions?

Now the Christmas decorations are protesting their hibernation, but they most definitely have been decking the halls for 48 hours too long according to my calculations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!