Friday, March 8, 2013

4 on Friday!

When I am not blogging or cleaning or breastfeeding or (kind of) cooking I am Pinning and Instagraming. Are we Pinterest and Instagram friends yet? Let's be! And sometimes Pinterest and Instagram take up some of my creative energy, so it makes sense to share my inspiration and daily snapshots here I think. So there, it's settled. On Friday's I'll share my favorite 4 pins and/or grams of the week and you can be a part of my little creative process. So exciting!

 // PINS OF THE WEEK \\

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

// INSTAGRAMS OF THE WEEK \\


This weekend is going to be a fantastic one I can feel it!
...tomorrow is little Nugget's birthday!
and I am checking out The Vintage Whites Market. Are you going?
I may buy some furniture...
And I am painting Liam's room orange...
Hooray for weekends and two full-time parents.
 Stay tuned...St. Patrick's Day mocktails on Monday!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Liam! My gosh look at those teeth! On other stuff, I love looking at the stuff you post! I 'specially like those diamonds at the stairway - not sure I understand it but I like it! Anyhow party harty with that adorable little guy! And share lotsa pictures!
    Love you guys! Hugs and kisses :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!