Thursday, April 25, 2013

Chatting about The Neighborhood


In case you haven't noticed, I have been blogging about safety lately over at Vivint's blog The Neighborhood. Vivint is a home security system company, but they are more than that. Recently they not only launched their blog, but also have started a campaign called Let's Neighbor-both in a effort to improve neighborhoods world-wide! And no matter what your neighborhood looks like, you can be a part of neighboring. I think this is such a good idea. Check that...I think it is a GREAT idea. I'm all about the neighboring, which is why I love being a part of The Neighborhood. So please check out my posts (for they are my little way of Neighboring) and enjoy some safety tips from a paranoid momma bear.

My latest post is all about preventing kid injuries...which is perfect for spring weather and outdoor play!

So neighbor on!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!