Thursday, June 20, 2013

A CheckUp on Nugget Liam


You want to know what's craaaaazy? This kid. How big he is. He's practically a toddler. Actually I think he really is a toddler, but I'm clinging to whatever remaining baby-ness that lingers. I think that's subconsciously part of the reason I still breastfeed. That, and the health benefits and yada yada yada ;). Also, did I mention he still sleeps next to me? As if we lived in a one-room hut and there were physically no other options? Yep. This is true. And, I'm not sure if you noticed, but my better half happens to be a pretty tall dude. So between my little dude and my better-half dude I spend most of my sleep in fetal position in the bottom corner of our king-size bed. So, that's fun.





^ This is the cleanest this kid's feet have looked since he started walking sprinting at 12 months. I kid you not, he can run a 7-minute-mile (Actually I am kidding. That would be impossible. I'm just being dramatic to illustrate a point, so clam down). The second a door (or the gate blocking Jada's dog food) is open he B-lines straight for the road (or to Jada's food and promptly stuffs 8 pieces of dog food in his mouth and sits in her water bowl). YOLO, I guess.


^ This is a Clint pose. Like he is a casual model lounging. You can almost see that Clint-smirk like, "Check out how simultaneously funny and cool I am".


^ And don't let this angelic, tucked-in-bottom-lip, big-toe-grabbing face deceive you. There's a plan formulating behind those big brown heavenly eyes. Man don't you just want to eat those kankles up!?


^ This one I like to call "I think it's time to go now...he's ripping the tassels off my pillow...".



^ And now he's mad that I took the pillow away.





2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, golly sakes! I just want to huggle and snuggle and kissipoo too! But I'm quite sure I'd terrify him if I could. "Mom! Who is this scary person trying to eat me?" Maybe that's how scary fairy tails were born. (I do have a wart on my nose - Ha!)
    So anyway, when he's old enough to understand - tell him lots of bedtime stories about his simply fab granny who lives far, far away, but loves him oh so very much! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Oh my gosh - he looks SO much like Clint. I bet you hear that all the time, but I can't handle it. He is a mini-me. I love the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!