If I had my way…every dessert would include mint and chocolate. Clinty, my man, prefers vanilla, caramel, cookies n' cream, cheesecake. So when I had the chance to make him a Valentines dessert I knew Oreo cheesecake was perfect. These mini cheesecakes were delish…but next time I will just do one big cake (the cake stuck to the cupcake paper). Here are a few more pics of the delicious specimen…
As for the rest of my life:
1. Pregnancy is coming along. I am very pregnant (36 weeks, but it feels like 40...I think) and very swollen (I have expanded like the blow fish on Finding Nemo). The midwife has ordered lots of swimming and feet elevation. I have also been drinking a spinach green smoothie a day and red raspberry leaf tea. Look at my healthy big bad self!
Note: feet elevation seems to be working, but my face is too fat to post pictures.
2. Good news! Bosco has only eaten 3 earplugs this week as opposed to 5 last week...but he did swallow an entire swiffer feather duster.
3. The Lewis family (my family) came into town and threw 2 baby showers. They were amazing! I will post pictures when I get them from Lacee
4. I went to the Chiropractor…they have pillows with a special whole cut out for my belly and I wanted to bring one home so I could lay on my stomach again. My body is looking pretty curvaceous and disproportionate these days. It is a comical experience when you put on a swimsuit, look at your breasts, and think to yourself: those are not where I left them.
5. My nursery is almost done! Thanks to my mom, dad, and Clint we are almost ready to bring baby home!