Friday, December 7, 2012

The Christmas Cards

Holiday cards are one of my favorite...my very favorite Holiday tradition. I just love love love Holiday cards. This deep-seated love sprouts from first, my love of getting mail. Each card is like a personalized package-a little $0.75-$3.00 gift carefully enveloped and addressed for me (and Husband and Nugget too, of course)!
These little cards go straight on display and stay up until Valentines day. It's like, my friends and family decided to add a little part of them and their life to my Christmas decor, and I couldn't be happier about it! 
Second, I love reading/seeing how friends and family have changed since last year. Who's doing what? Who has a new job? Who's lost weight? Who's gained weight?
Just kidding.
But seriously I love the updates.
And I know how much work goes into a quality card...
The outfits
The photo shoot
Selecting the perfect picture
Picking out the right card
The message
And because I know how much effort that little gift takes, I keep every one. They are my little treasures from you! How could I chuck them?

Okay, I think I have rambled on enough...
This year I ordered my card from Minted, and although it was a bit pricy, I am exuberant about the quality of this card!





Here are a few of my other favorites from Minted:




Let the love session begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!